Monday, December 14, 2009

Pure Seduction

Okay... years ago I bought this cd on my mission from a thrift store. It was one of those Pure Moods cds. I don't remember which one. But it has some okay songs. However, this cd has two problems

1) The cover art that comes up in iTunes is wrong. I don't know why, but it just is! And trust me, it is just a little embarrassing when you are using your iPhone in landscape mode and are flipping through album covers and this image keeps popping up. How do you explain that? Really...
2) One of the songs on it is from the Exorcist (according to one companion). Okay, I just did a search and not only is it from the movie, it is the theme song! Seriously? That song, along with the acoustic version of the X-files theme is now leading me to two conclusions. First that this cd is really not that good of a selection. And second, that I really don't know which mood they were trying to elicit in a pure form.

Okay so... after a very cautious search on Google using such keywords as "seduction pure bananas," I am still lacking an explanation as to where that cover art even came from. I couldn't find any cds by that title. For the record, I have tried to manually change the album art for iTunes to no avail. Actually... hold on. Problem solved with a little Command-Delete action (that's how you delete on a Mac fyi).

No comments: