Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Round One Completed!

Check the bracket!

Great first round guys :-).

In other news, I am competing in a Wii Sports tournament at work... I hope I win! The prize is a Wii! Too bad I am terrible at Wii Sports. If only they had Wii running...

Oh and btw, the most creative response and therefore the style points for responding go to Shannon with:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
If Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
He wasn't very fuzzy, was he?

Runner up was Carianne with:

Oooga booga

Watch your inboxes!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I guess my prediction skills are not up to par. Paul, whoever you are, you better glue yourself to your computer screen!

Or better yet, we could have planned times where neither of us are at our computers so that we don't have to be stressed out and as a bonus we can interact with real people. That would be my vote. Okay Paul, don't get on a computer until Monday and neither will I. Have a fun weekend.

Paul Epperson said...

Sarah, I don't think you have to worry about me beating you. You seem much more capable than I am. Besides, I was content just to beat one person... sorry it was your predicted winner.

shan1420 said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory!! I am honored to be featured on your blog Gabe :)

.:Rhea:. said...

This was so funny! I thought about posting to be in this competition, but chickened out not knowing what you were getting us into. Now I wish I had. I would've loved to be in the running for nerdiest of all. LOL

Dianey Face said...

I hope Sarah wins. Because I'm bitter, Paul.

Carianne King said...

Well, at least I made it on your post, even though I did lose first round. But I pride myself on losing actually...isn't that a good thing I'm not glued to my computer? ;)