Thursday, November 20, 2008

What you find in the wee hours

While staying up to an unjustifiably late hour, I discovered the stalking tool (this one's for you Karianne) pipl.com. After looking up Karianne, who is no fun to stalk because she actually publishes stuff, I decided to stalk myself. And this is what I found. This is a video of Darkwatch, the play I did with the New Play Project's series of shorts this summer called Long Ago and Far Away. Janae Card is my lovely counterpart. I am really pleased at how it turned out. I like how it came across really natural. I am the type of person that likes productions directed in a way that the conversations seem natural, like you really are a fly on a wall. It seems like we did a decent job of that, much to the credit of our director Jana Stubbs and our assistant director Christian Cragun. The script by Christina Phillips is refreshing as well. But anyway, enough of my biased thoughts, what about yours?

Darkwatch from New Play Project on Vimeo.

4 comments:

I See Badgers said...

I saw the play. It was good. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Bruce said...

Nice job, you two! I should have watched it while it was playing. I liked the acting and the script.

Janae said...

Gabe, you're fantastic. :) Too bad that was the night that it looked like a stage kiss. Because it totally wasn't. :)

Sarah said...

I would have liked watching it a lot more if I would have been able to figure out how to work the volume on this computer. I guess I will just have to watch it again from my own computer. That was some kiss though. I was getting jealous. ;-) Just kidding, but really, you are a very good actor.