Thursday, January 17, 2008

Exclexia continued...

Okay... two more things. Actually... Just one more thing. I actually do have two more things but for the first thing, I don't think it would be appropriate to blog about. Just ask me what I learned about serious oathes in Evolutionary Bio on Jan 17, 2008. I will never forget that day.

In other news, I got stopped by a gang of 6-year-olds. I was walking down the JFSB hall and I saw about seven of them all spread out across the hall. There was an adult with them. I was just gonna weave through them and pass on my way to my class, but the leader of the pack juked me out. Ahhhh, I finally saw that he wanted to confront me.

Leader of 6-year-old gang: Excuse me

Me: Yes?

(It was at this time that I noticed that they all had clipboards with a single sheet of paper on them that said "Survey" and then had two headings "Summer" and "Winter" with check boxes beneath both columns.)

Leader of 6-year-old gang: Do you like summer or winter better?

Me: Summer!

Adult (Perhaps a faculty gang adviser?): What do you say?

Leader of 6-year-old gang: Thank you.

The survey was actually quite easy. I am actually so opinionated on the topic that I considered making a joke and saying "Summer. Put me down for four of them." Then I realized that 6-year-olds wouldn't laugh at my joke. On top of that, I would probably screw up any lesson that were learning about polls. Of course, even if I had screwed up their notion of polls, they could probably always get a job conducting polls for the Dems up in New Hampshire.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love when I get accosted by the little preschoolers doing surveys. It's happened to me twice and I'd be up for a third time.