Monday, December 10, 2007

Three Most Attractive Things a Girl Can Do

1. Wear pigtails. I don't know if I need to elaborate, or even if I can. They are cute, fun, and just goodlooking.

2. Wear fishnets or patterned semi-transparent tights. I don't know where we ever got the idea that fishnets were bad. More girls need to follow in Clarissa Lassig's shoes. She really knows how to dress and really pulls off fishnets. I think they look very sharp.

3. Wear headbands. I don't know what it is, but those wide plastic headbands girls wear are really attractive. They seem very simple to wear too so I don't know why more girls don't do it.

Anyway, when more girls understand the above three points, they will have men flocking to them. Men will melt like putty in their hands.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't wear headbands because they give me headaches.

Morebadger said...

me neither....;0

Morebadger said...

boom!, just got some results from my co-workers ( a guy and a girl for variety) the guy said that headbands are hot! He was against hooker stockings. He had no firm opinion on pigtails.The girl agreed with cindy on headbands but wears clothe ones, said no to hooker stockings if the holes are larger than half the size of a penny. She also said that pigtails don't make her feel more pretty, but she does wear them when she studies at home...maybe you should date 'er.
ps. maybe I should go into polltaking, cuz this was kinda fun. Seeya bud.

jwilcox5 said...

Ya, I agree with Cindy, headbands = headaches. But fishnets are fun. And, ya, you know how I feel about pigtails. ;-)

marc said...

There are hundreds of beautiful headbands available from Andrea's Beau. They do not hurt since thousands of women waer them all day long. Visit www.andreasbeau.com.

Morebadger said...

mabye we should make our blogs private and have each other as members. This marc character scares me...and I'm afraid of recieving hate mail from him.

Cindy said...

Yeah, I don't know if ya'll remember the crazy guy who posted on mine. Trying to dissuade me from my religious beliefs...