Friday, December 21, 2007

Done

I'm finally done. I took my last final today for my Molecular Biology lab. It was one of those classes that we got attendance and participation points in, but our weekly quiz was never graded and so we never really knew what to expect... then came the final. I studied for a few hours today, and it was a very good thing. The test was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Anyway, I am done with this semester. I feel like I eeked by one more semester.

Cindy and Amy came over tonight and I watched garden state. I really like that movie. I love the Shins songs on the soundtrack. It is one of those things though that I feel has a lot more meaning than I get. I need to look up some analysis of it online. Cindy bought me a tragicomedy "Waiting for Godot." I am really excited to read it.

Anyway, this was kinda a boring post but, thats my life:-) Things are good. I also got a new book for myself. It is called "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie. Pretty excited about that one too.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The book you bought me says on the front that it's the only book you have to buy to be successful. But then he wrote a bunch of other books. Sounds like bad marketing, if you ask me... :o)

J. L. A. said...

I really liked Beckett's Waiting for Godot when I read it. Actually, not long before leaving Utah I watched a bunch of Beckett plays on a DVD in the library. They were good, though I feel like a lot of things go over my head.