Monday, November 19, 2007

Recent events

So I think I've met someone that is my type. I wouldn't exactly say that I know too much about her, but she wants to be involved in humanitarian aid, shops at thrift stores, has a "liberal bob" (in my uncle's words), is talented, is athletic, is smart, is spiritual, and is fun to be around. Anyway, it's kinda exciting. :-)

Also exciting, but... not as exciting (so I don't get in trouble), is the fact that I just beat Metallica's "One" on hard. Now it is Iron Maiden and Slayer's poor excuse for a song "Raining Blood."

In other news, I really like this blogging thing. I've subscribed to Barney's, Cindy's, and Badger's RSS feeds and I am able to check for new updates everyday. Pretty cool. I actually think it is a great way to connect with people. I think I am going to email my family with the link to my blog. This will also be the last blog that gets imported to facebook. I think I'd rather people search out my blog.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

gabe, I am very very opposed to guitar hero. I am disappointed in you. I hope you reconsider your affinity for the game before it is too late.

J. L. A. said...

Counterpoint:

Gabe, Guitar Hero is one of the great advances of the modern age. I am very happy for you. I hope your affinity for the game only grows.

Also, isn't your new endorsement of blogging a reversal from your earlier statements regarding the proliferation of acquaintances at the expense of true friends?

Also, may your Thanksgiving be thankful.

arkangel said...

Caleb... you just have to come down and play it. There is no way you would not be addicted to it if you gave me.... 2 hours of your time.